- Town: Barlovento
- Description: Next to the largest artificial reservoir on the island, there is a picnic area with grills, tables, toilets, craft kiosk, adventure park and a small restaurant.
Set in the heart of the laurel forest, the area is of great ecological interest because of the variety of the bird life. It is also a strategic starting point for exploring the trails of the north west (Marcos y Cordero, Los Tilos, etc.). If you want to spend the night, there is a camp site and several 6 bed cabins.
- Access: On the main ring road (LP-1), going east to west, the turn off for La Laguna is a few hundred metres past Barlovento (this is the starting point if you come by public transport). The track is surfaced and it is only about 2 kilometres.
- Facilities: Drinking water, electricity, hot showers, toilets, grills, barbecue huts, benches, sports area, children’s playground, camping area, caravan park, chalets and adventure park.
- Accommodation: Yes, On payment.
- Permit/Authorisation: Barlovento Town Hall (Telephone in La Laguna de Barlovento: 639 837 936).