- DISTANCE: 20,3 km.
- DIFFICULTY: Average. Being very isolated and remote from villages, the route is compromising to a certain extent. The path is somewhat unclear and easily lost in the east, so attention to marking is required. After losing the way, retrace steps until the path is picked up again and then continue, concentrating on the markings. There is a bus service from Jedey to Tigalate and vice-versa. From Charco Verde a private vehicle or taxi is required.
- ACCUMULATED ASCENDING LEVEL: 1150 mt.
- ACCUMULATED DESCENDING LEVEL: 1250 mt.
- ESTIMATED TIME OF GOING: 5:30 hrs.
- ESTIMATED TIME COMING BACK: 5:45 hrs.
- NATURE RESERVES WITHIN THE TRAIL: Parque Natural de Cumbre Vieja. Paisaje Protegido de Tamanca.
- RECOMMENDED TIME OF THE YEAR: All year round.
- GETTING TO THE TRAIL: There is a bus service from Jedey to Tigalate and vice-versa. From Charco Verde a private vehicle or taxi is required.
- BASIC RECOMMENDATIONS: Habitual precautions common to hiking in general are listed below. At the risk of sounding obvious, here are some of the most important:
- Check weather forecasts before setting off to hike.
- Don´t go alone.
- Tell someone your intended destination and expected time of arrival.
- Carry a small rucksack with warm clothing, waterproofs, food and plenty of water.
- Don´t forget such simple items as: sun hat, protective cream and sun glasses.
- Carry a mobile phone with fully-charged battery, a map and, if possible, a compass. They will probably never be used but, when required, are of vital importance.
- Wear suitable gear, especially footwear: trekking boots or similar are essential, trainers or pumps are to be avoided, habitual precautions common to hiking in general are listed below.
- REMARKS: The route is of sufficient entity in itself. Nevertheless, connections to the island´s GR paths produce interesting combinations:
1. From Tigalate or Jedey up to Llano de las Brujas and from there via the GR 131 to Fuencaliente (5h 45min from Tigalate, 7h 15min from Jedey)
2. Same as the previous route, but returning to the start point via the GR 130 (10h 30min from Jedey, 8h 15min from Tigalate)
3. A circuit combining the GR 130 and PR LP 15 paths, starting from Tigalate, Jedey or Fuencaliente, 11h 30min, feasible in two days at an easy pace.